We understand the sensitive nature of estate litigation disputes, which often come to a head after many years of increased tension within a family.
We employ a creative approach to estate litigation, through thorough case analysis, well-considered strategies and careful representation. Our experienced estate litigators have decades of experience in addressing estates and trusts claims, including:
- Wills variation claims
- Challenging or defending the validity of wills and estate plans
- Contesting “unfair” treatment under a will
- Elder abuse
- Capacity/incapacity and undue influence issue
- Contested and uncontested committeeship matters
- Dealing with the Public Guardian and Trustee
The skill and professionalism that we have developed over the years allows our lawyers to work with you collaboratively to pragmatically resolve complex matters.