With a focus on wealth preservation, our wealth preservation team has significant experience with every aspect of estate planning and estate administration.
Our experience includes:
- Drafting of wills, inter vivos trusts, powers of attorney, health-care directives and representation agreements
- Creating trusts, inclusive of family trusts, joint spousal trusts and testamentary trusts
- Advising on corporate transactions related to implementing estate freezes, income splits, tax preferred rollovers and buy-sell agreements
- Preparing prenuptial, post-nuptial and cohabitation agreements
- Advising personal representatives and beneficiaries with respect to probate matters and the ongoing administration of estates and trusts.
We understand that collaboration among you, your families and your professional advisors and experts is required in order to implement an effective estate plan. We also appreciate that a successful estate plan is ever-evolving and should transform over time to your particular needs and to assist throughout your life’s changing events.
Whether you are an executor, trustee, small business owner or a multi-national corporate investor, we can offer valuable solutions concerning wealth planning and preservation and the transfer of assets in order to meet your short-term interests and long-term objectives.